What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can disable cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser Help for more on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore it is recommended that you keep your cookies enabled.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletter related cookies: this website offers newsletter or email subscription services so cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether certain notifications which might only be valid for subscribed/unsubscribed users must be shown.
- Order processing related cookies: this website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it in a proper way.
- Form related cookies: when you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Website preference related cookies: in order to provide you with a great experience on this website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us understand how you use our website and how we can improve your browsing experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on our website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on our website or pages you visit which helps us understand how we can improve our website for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to how our website is delivered. When we test new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the website and help us understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it is important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors on our website actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media websites including; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, VKontakte, Pinterest will set cookies through our website which may be used to enhance your profile on these websites or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully this has clarified things for you. It’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled for the best website browsing experience. However if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: